Nov 1 Event Ticket - Holiday Candle Upcycling Workshop by Eco Marine
Join us on Sunday for some upcycling fun!
We are honored to partner with Eco Marine Keilem Ng & their artist-in-residence Salome Tam in hosting Eco Marine x RIL CREED Upcycled Leather Workshop. Reserve your spot now, you may bring up to 2 gusers, invite your friends and families!
How can we upcycle excess leather from fashion industry waste to create an useful items for your home and gifting?
🌿When: 1-230pm Sun 1 NOV 2020
🌿What: Pour a scented holiday candle and create a decorative leather band around your candle jar
🌿Why: use RIL CREED leather offcuts to make a leather candle holder and hand pour your choice of holiday scents into an upcycled jar you bring in
🌿How: $300 including all materials
♻️Bring: a small clean glass jar to upcycle, 6-7cm diameter and 8-10cm tall. Condiment jars are great or even re-use a glass candle jar you have finished burning
🕯WhatsApp & PayMe Eco-Marine 6392 0336 to confirm your spot
- Measure, melt and pour wax; scent wax w/ oils
- Sketch designs for leather band
- Measure and cut leather, punch design/emboss letters
- Sew band together along with any decorative elements if desired using wax thread
- Learn the steps of candle making
- Use leather tools appropriately and safely